Apology not forthcoming?

Bad threads go here

Apology not forthcoming?

Post by edthehobo on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:53 am
([msg=55854]see Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

So you decide to 'test' me huh?

Why is it so hard just to say "Sorry Revenge_Driven we were assholes and you were right". Is it that hard? It shouldn't be as you were clearly in the wrong.

-Revenge_Driven-
edthehobo
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Apology not forthcoming?

Post by OnlyHuman on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:22 pm
([msg=55855]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

Well, you won't get that apology from me. I've got plenty of good reasons not to be sorry right now. Way too many actually. One of those reasons, is that I never said you were wrong. Neither have I attacked your stance on any subject. Let alone this IP address issue, which I can see has clearly torn you up inside. But the most important one being, that I myself, have many good, strong, solid reasons, for being "Revenge Driven" as it were. You know, while you feel the need to play your games of 'who owes who' over some petty bullshit on this forum, there are other people in this world who play their games with people's lives. They never even think twice, or bat an eyelash, when they're responsible for somebody's death either. No sir, I won't apologize because you need to be coddled over this IP address issue like some sort of spoiled child. Furthermore, what do you want exactly? An apology from all of HTS over something 4 or 5 individuals said to you? Well, I won't be one of them. You'll have to look elsewhere for people willing to candor to your needs.
OnlyHuman
Poster
Poster

Post by DonSevo on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:48 pm
([msg=55856]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

Nah 'OnlyHuman' you are cool you were not disrespectful in any way bro'. The offending 'mods' (and I use that term loosely) and other members know who they were. I don't expect shit from HTS as a whole. Just for maybe Goatass A.K.A Goatboy or someone with a little 'clout' if you will to step up and simply be a man and say "We are sorry Revenge_Driven you were right and we were wrong".

Its not really very difficult.

If not we can continue to play this game. See I have 'skills' that will enable me to be able to play this game for quite some time. :evil: I don't want to and I have better things to do as I'm sure you all would like to get on with your forum....so in closing just have a 'mod' or someone issue me an apology in one of these public threads and I will be on my merry way.

I'm not sure why a forum would want to subject themselves to someone like me. You (meaning the 'mods') can get rid of me....just do as I asked and I'll go away.

-Revenge_Driven-
DonSevo
New User
New User

Post by mShred on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:54 pm
([msg=55857]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

Seriously? You're so butt hurt over this that you had to go and make nine of the same damn threads? I highly doubt anyone is going to give you an apology. Most likely due to the fact that you were the one in the wrong. This is completely pointless. Just let it die. Stop acting like you're eight years old.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by kujinR on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:09 pm
([msg=55859]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

I, for one, would like to see you keep on coming back until something really serious happens.
"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
"red = changed"
kujinR
Poster
Poster

Post by edthehobo on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:15 pm
([msg=55860]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

mShred wrote:Seriously? You're so butt hurt over this that you had to go and make nine of the same damn threads? I highly doubt anyone is going to give you an apology. Most likely due to the fact that you were the one in the wrong. This is completely pointless. Just let it die. Stop acting like you're eight years old.

Thats really too bad that you feel that way. See....you're part of the problem rather than a part of the solution. You need to keep your mouth shut so the 'mods' can have a chance of working this out amicably.

Why does all discussion around here open with 'butt hurt' and 'dildos' and 'penis'? Is this a gay hacking forum?

Its not pointless its rather simple. See I've consulted some other people I know that are 'in the know' if you will and they agreed with me that....well we won't get into the whole i.p. issue again....but yeah my response was correct. You dumb asses are just incapable of stringing two sentences together that are separated by a period. So I want to make sure you 'get it' so it doesn't happen the next time with another member.

So lets issue that apology and I can go away.

-Revenge_Driven-
edthehobo
New User
New User

Post by mShred on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:18 pm
([msg=55861]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

edthehobo wrote:Its not pointless its rather simple.

You're right. Grow up and stop trolling. Or leave.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by DonSevo on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:26 pm
([msg=55863]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

kujinR wrote:I, for one, would like to see you keep on coming back until something really serious happens.

LOL What could happen? Maybe someone will get my i.p. and really cause havoc huh? LMFAO I think we tested that theory out my good man and debunked it.

Isn't this site called 'hackthissite'....well don't mind if I do. ;) Well maybe crack it instead....after all I am a cracker not a hacker.

mShred wrote:
edthehobo wrote:Its not pointless its rather simple.

You're right. Grow up and stop trolling. Or leave.

LOL thats what you got? Oh he called me a 'troll' that'll make me leave. LOL That'll show me. LOL
DonSevo
New User
New User

Post by Reason7194 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:33 pm
([msg=55995]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

ooo how i love this thread. It makes me lmao
I study Gotafu.
Reason7194
Poster
Poster

Post by fashizzlepop on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:21 pm
([msg=56041]see Re: Apology not forthcoming?[/msg])

DonSevo wrote:Isn't this site called 'hackthissite'....well don't mind if I do. ;) Well maybe crack it instead....after all I am a cracker not a hacker.

Go for it. If you find something I will shit myself.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Next

Return to Graveyard